- HEAR IT AND DO IT (James 1:25)
- Go a step further from Hearing to Doing.
- Anything of the Kingdom requires action (Mat. 11:12).
- We forget what we hear, we become what we do. (Jas 1:25)
- The secret of having “good success” is not in hearing but in doing (Jos. 1:8)
- God Himself watches over His words to perform it (Jer. 1:12).
- This means even God ensures to do His words. You must ensure to do His words too.
- Hearers are not blessed and are not justified.
2. CONFESS IT ALOUD. (Mk. 11:23, 24; Prov. 18 :21)
- Confession brings possession; what you don’t confess, you don’t possess. Whatever you say to any mountain and you don’t doubt shall be so (Mar. 11:23)
- Confess what you believe in your heart aloud with your mouth (Mar. 11:24)
- Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof (Pro. 18:21)
3. BACK IT BY FAITH (Heb. 11:1; 2Cor. 5:7)
- Faith is the currency of heaven. Without faith, we cannot please God or receive anything from God (Heb. 11:6).
- Faith is seeing the promises of God with your eyes of faith even when yet to see result. Speak the word and watch it happen.
- Appropriate the word to your life and situation by faith. Act on it.